" I WILL NOT TAKE PRIDE IN BEING NEEDED BY PEOPLE BUT IN BEING WANTED BY GOD"

Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Little help here

I have found that my time on the computer is making me a better homemaker, a better shopper and just wiser at the small things. I have a few blogs to thank for that. One is Home Sanctuary By Rachel. She is the one that is doing Company Girl and helping me keep my house nice and clean. Another is Organized Junkie. I am going to put there links up in my side bar. There are a few more but I am not sure of their names. SO I will just put them in the side bar also. So all that said to say I want to start sharing the love so I have resolved that when I come across an idea that helps me I am going to share it. No more will I be an idea hog!!!!

No comments:

slow down and just be

slow down and just be