" I WILL NOT TAKE PRIDE IN BEING NEEDED BY PEOPLE BUT IN BEING WANTED BY GOD"

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Movie Rental Extravaganza!!!

We have a Christmas tradition where my husband takes his vacation time from church during the Christmas season, we pull out the sleeper sofa and watch lots and lots of Christmas movies to get "in the spirit" for the holidays. Here is a list of movies we want to watch this year:

My choices: Holiday Inn, White Christmas, Polar Express, Rudolph and Frosty and other classic claymation movies, Charlie Brown's Christmas

My husband's choices: A Christmas Story, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (not for the girls), It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Carol

My girls' choices: Eloise, Mickey's Christmas, Home Alone, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Santa Clause series with Tim Allen

Do you have any suggestions for Christmas movies we should watch?

No comments:

slow down and just be

slow down and just be