" I WILL NOT TAKE PRIDE IN BEING NEEDED BY PEOPLE BUT IN BEING WANTED BY GOD"

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Freedom This Christmas...

I have chosen the way of truth;
I have set my heart on your laws.
I hold fast to your statutes, O Lord;
do not let me be put to shame.
I run in the path of your commands,
for you have set my heart free.Psalm 119 30-32

Oh, this is good stuff.
Lets walk through and take delight in each part.
"I have chosen the way of truth"
Following our Lord is a choice. It is not just something that happens. We have to choose Him, and not just one time when we get saved but we have to chose Him daily. I am so glad I have a God that is so concerned with me that he wants me to say yes to Him every day. He wants me to be in His company everyday. He is not to busy at work to talk and listen.He wants me to set my heart on his law(his word) He wants me to hear him.

May I be a women that runs (not walks) in the path of your commands. Help us God to be very quick to do heed your call. Help us when we a tried and feel like we have no more to give help us then to still do what you have command.

Because in this God, You will set our hearts free. Thank you God that we do not have to be in bandage to sin, fear, and worry. Thank you that you will help us walk in truth and Your promise is FREEDOM. THANK YOU GOD FOR FREEDOM.

No comments:

slow down and just be

slow down and just be