" I WILL NOT TAKE PRIDE IN BEING NEEDED BY PEOPLE BUT IN BEING WANTED BY GOD"

Sunday, December 9, 2007

MONDAY IS HERE

So here goes my rambling about what i need to do on this Monday.
I really want to finish up my Christmas decorating. I have stuff laying around everywhere. I need to put the things i am not using back in the attic. SO this would go a long way to making the house feel clean.So this is first on my list. After spending time with Jesus. I do believe i will keep reading in Psalm 119.
Then the thing I love best laundry(not)has to be done. The thing that makes this not fun and time consuming is the fact that my dryer is dead. So i have to let them dry out side then iron them. That should keep me going most of the day.
For school we are going to work on our nature stuff. We will pick an insect and try to find out as much about it as we keep. This goes along with her Keepers of the Home book.
Things that i would like to do are: make ginger bread men to go on the Christmas Tree.
I also have to have our family play practices tomorrow night. So it will be a full day but it will be good. I pray that God would be in every thing I do. I want to show my kids the love of God this week in every thing i do. Also this week for Advent we are focusing on Love. Well, there is my rambling. Have a blessed day friend.

No comments:

slow down and just be

slow down and just be