" I WILL NOT TAKE PRIDE IN BEING NEEDED BY PEOPLE BUT IN BEING WANTED BY GOD"

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So How Is January Going?

Well, let's see!!!

I have been to the Y once :) Just 7 more times to go before the month is up! Do you think I can do it?

I have been studying 1 Thessalonians. I have finished it. At least I think I have. There is usually a good chance when I try to move on to something else that God will lay it on my heart to keep studying and praying through it more.

I have four pages left to do in my scrapbook for this month. This book is one for my two-year-old.

I have started writing down some prayers for my family. I really want to make a prayer scrapbook but that may have to happen next month.

I am praying more for my husband but we have not increased our time praying together. I spend more of my focused time praying at night. Night is not good for him. He likes the morning time. So maybe we can work something out that will work.
We have not gotten our books from our school yet but we are working on school assignments that I am putting together. I am really eager to get our materal.

No gift for a friend yet, but I am really looking forward to doing this :)

So that is where I am.

No comments:

slow down and just be

slow down and just be