" I WILL NOT TAKE PRIDE IN BEING NEEDED BY PEOPLE BUT IN BEING WANTED BY GOD"

Friday, September 26, 2008

Made To Party

My family loves to have parties. We are in the planning stage right now for our fall party. The girls are so excited about going to the pumpkin patch and having family over. I love to build these memories for my kids. I feel it is important to celebrate life and have fun with the kids for no real reason but the simple act of enjoying life. Before I get into all our plans for this party I thought I should probably post about our last party. Zoe got to have a tea party while Daddy and Lexie were gone to summer camp. She loved every minute of it! Holton just enjoyed the food :) To read more about the party and see picture you can clickhere.

1 comment:

Our Home said...

I loved reading about your party on your other page! You are so creative. I have already learned so many neat ideas from reading your blogs!

slow down and just be

slow down and just be